Venting and Rambling.....

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Music Music Music!!!!


Its funny how music defines our life. From our childhood, we remember songs that were played to us to fall asleep and even if you hear just a little part of a song from our past, it brings all of the memories with it. Then through adolescence and relationships, school and the main reason I'm writing this today........Drum roll please...........Graduation!!!! A very close personal friend of mine graduated college today and I couldn't be happier. Pomp and Circumstance..... Remember your graduation? I had to play that damn song for four years in high school before it was finally played for me. The feeling that comes over when you hear a song like that or Stars and stripes forever... Maybe its just me... im a HUGE band geek and all but I just get this tingly feeling all over and im automatically happy. Its like my own addictive antidepressant!!! YAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home