Venting and Rambling.....

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Рyсское Письмо


What is it with other cultures that fascinate me so much? I spent most of the day working on a letter to a friend that I wrote in Russian. There's just something about the Russian culture that just tickles my pickle. Whether its the people's mannerism, the food, the drinks, the parties, or the stupid idea of taking off your shoes before walking around the house but wearing slippers instead (but then they'll wear the slippers outside... Doesn't that defeat the purpose?) It is definitely one of the more interesting cultures out there.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger One Lost Gnome said…

    makes me think of a song:
    Наутилус Помпилиус - Прощальное письмo

    Good-bye Америка, о..
    Где я не был никогда.....

    (http://www.amdm.ru/akkordi/naytilys_pompiliys/5910/proschalnoe_pismo/)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home