Venting and Rambling.....

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

"I Dreamed A Dream"

"I dreamed a dream in days gone by, When hope was high and life worth living..."

It's funny what dreams can do to your normal life. Myself, I don't have dreams to often, or maybe I just don't remember them. But when I do, they throw me off track for the remainder of the day. I sit there and wonder what it meant, and as the day goes by I try hard as hell not to forget. There was someone home next door and his sister was keeping him from me. She said he would only be home for a week or so. Then a white boat parked outside my house, what does it mean? I gave my brother all the money I had to give him a better life, and left myself on the streets. My parents moved when I was out and had no one left. except that white boat. There was a letter on the window saying if I needed to I could take up shelter there. I was down to living in a boat but my nephew had a chance at a good life. What does it mean? Did I remember it all? If not... why was it only these points I did remember? Things that make you go "HMMMMMMMM"

3 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "LOOK!!! IT'S A BUTT!!!"

    You got to live in a white BUTT!!!

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    a friend of mine says that the part that really matters in a dream is how you feel.
    I say it's time for a new post =)

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say it's REALLY time for a new post, hehe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home