Venting and Rambling.....

Friday, June 02, 2006

When Life Gives You Lemons...


When life gives you lemons make lemonade?? No. When life gives you lemons you should pucker up and kiss ass as best you can. I like lemons myself, I'm used to them. Whenever there aren't any lemons I get nervous. I think that however good life gets it's going to get that much worse. What goes up must come down and the higher you climb the harder you fall. When I was miserable most of the time it was okay. I found the middle ground that wont make me fall, but then i never rose up. Now that I finished climbing for now, I'm falling............ I just wonder how much further I'm going to fall before I start climbing again or find my familiar middle ground. Until I get there I will pucker up as best I can.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man, this was a pretty wild entry! Almost doesn't sound like you, but then again it does.
    U sly adowable fox!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home