Venting and Rambling.....

Friday, August 18, 2006

Third Wheel


In an office of three, you would think that everyone would have a tight relationship seeing as there is really noone else to communicate with but i find myself an outcast. Today is my last day and i will have one week of summer before school... but i find my spirit dry and wanting. Wanting someone to have lunce with... someone to fill a little bit of the day with conversation...BUT NO!!! I find myself an outcast once again in the course of my life... What else is new... From Kindergarden all the way up through highschool I've been an outcast... why should now be any different. The only conversations that arise are whether I filed a paper I shouldn't have or whether i didn't file a paper i should have... HOW INTERESTING.. well since today is my last day and all... this past week has been abnormally quiet... noone was asking me to do anything because its my last week... and it cant go any slower... on the upside Ive been able to catch up on my reading of Waiter rant ...so i guess thats a good thing..well I'll talk to you all later... LOOK OUT SUMMER HERE I COME!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home