Venting and Rambling.....

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Just an Update

It's been a while so I thought it was about time to post a new blog... I have a new job now!! OUT OF AN OFFICE YAY!!! I'm teaching at risk students in Trenton 2 days a week and loving every minute of it (especially the ride to the school where I get to drive my boss's BMW 645).
There's a chance for a subway series!! Look out split NY families!! My mother is going to go nuts when the Yanks beet the pants off the Mets but thats akey with me... just makes the post season that much better...
Speech team info... Im on the Brookdale speech and debate team and the season has started!! I went to my first tournament of the year and took 3rd with my poetry piece !! YAY!! Next weekend I'm going to penn. and hopefully I'll be able to keep up with the higher demands that were set on me early in the season... More next time...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    another update please!
    =)
    ps. how are ya?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home